[App_rpt-users] Web browser from centos

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Aug 31 05:45:18 UTC 2015

If you can ssh to your acid box you can login and then ssh to the modem/router assuming it has ssh access. It may be only http.  If it has ssh then at the Acid box just -  ssh user at modem_ip -p port
user is the username of the modem/router and port is whatever port it is on. 22 is default if -p is not defined. modem_ip is the internal address of the router/modem.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio