[App_rpt-users] DIAL dissapointment

W2IBC w2ibc435 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 04:22:12 UTC 2015

I am very disappointed with DIAL. quite frank won't install, get a red screen "no root filesystem" error when it attempts install. no way at all to get into a manual set up it appears. AND on the same CD I can install debian jessie vanilla no problem, why? I can chose the settings.

I use a HP server with dual 3.0ghz processors and 5GB ram.

I guess since I have a sever instead of some raspi im just boned eh? if I seem mad its cause I am, I was not happy in wasting 5 hours today plus fuel costs to the repeater site fighting this.

No offense, but making it 100% automatic creates problems and is a horrible idea IMO
--
W2IBC <w2ibc435 at gmail.com>