[App_rpt-users] DIAL dissapointment

W2IBC w2ibc435 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 04:51:17 UTC 2015

it don't even get to the install from network part. it hangs at the format drive part.. I use a HP server (2x 73GB SCSI drives) IF it was more like the debian installer where I can manually pick my settings it would install fine. but this full auto no user input install won't work.

--
W2IBC <w2ibc435 at gmail.com>