[App_rpt-users] Node Connectivity

KM4NRJ FLORIDA km4nrj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 22:39:21 UTC 2015

I have a server configured running on CentOS, hosting dual nodes.  One is a
URIx and another is the C108 chipset FOB.

Server is online with push from AllstarLink, stats show the nodes up and
active, URIx is flashing green, and all looks great.

Problem is when I use WebTransceiver to connect to either node, nothing
happens like other nodes of automatic connection.  Even manually using
CONNECT does nothing.  I have triple checked all the .conf files and they
are good, router is port forwarded.  Refreshed from AllStarLink, Rebooted,
even gave the server a Public unrestricted WAN address, and same results.

Yes I am new to this.  Commercial Radio side for 30 plus years.

Advanced thanks to all.

Chuck
KM4NRJ