[App_rpt-users] Working on a URI-X breakout - what else would you like?

Reid Brandon rfpowerguy at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 04:12:25 UTC 2015

Well, is that 330 Ohms into the base of the 2N2222 and 4.7uF caps up and down?  if so that seems like a lot of capacitance, and not much current limiting into the base. Certainly not 4.7pF that's not enough to do anything except limit GHz rf. Speaking of rf, a few ferrite beads might be a good idea, they make tiny ferrite SMD parts now and that would go a long way to preventing some issues seen with rf at high level emi sites.    I presume JP1 and JP2 will be co-located so a jumper can bypass the inverter stage if necessary? I will buy one when it available!  W6MTF