[App_rpt-users] Allstar keeps dropping connection

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 02:22:59 UTC 2015

If you are seeing your connection just dropping from point to point..

Open up a linux terminal and try pinging the ip of the system your
connecting to..

then try doing an mtr -rwc 100 ip

example      mtr -rwc 100 kc9zhv.com

see what you get when you run that repeort look for packet loss etc.. More
than likely the issues will probably be on the internet service provider
rather than the actual home network..

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Main Line:1-631-686-8878 Option 1 for Loren.
Fax Line 1:1-618-551-2755
http://www.lorentedford.com
http://www.kc9zhv.com
http://forum.kc9zhv.com