[App_rpt-users] Includeifexists

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Sun Dec 27 17:24:53 UTC 2015

The same file type as the original.
You may call it any non-conflicting file name/spec you wish.

includeifexists custom/ivr.conf

File ownership should be the same the calling file unless you have good reason to
do otherwise.

Will work with all your .conf files
Great for organizing your setup or conditional loading with additional script.

...mike/kb8jnm