[App_rpt-users] DIAL on a PC

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 21:28:14 UTC 2015

Now that I have RPi up and running with DIAL, and controlling the repeater, I'm working on loading DIAL on a PC; loaded the CD image, removed the CD when it was done, and the PC powered down, and I waited... No reboot, so I pressed the ON button, and it booted... A few quick flashes of something on the monitor, then it went black. I then ssh'ed into it, and logged on. So... Where do I go from here? I've not seen any prompts like I received on the RPi to create the nodes from the Allstar server, as described on the Allstar website for installing DIAL. Is there a command I need to enter.

Thanks,
Bob
kk6ecm

Sent from iPad