[App_rpt-users] Unfamiliar Error

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Feb 1 23:32:30 UTC 2015

Hi Guys,

I've never seen this error, but, check the kernel messages ("dmesg"
command)  and look for errors. Also, check the system RAM memory stats
("free" command) and free disk space ("df" command). Run these commands
from a shell prompt.

What Linux kernel version and distro are in-use? What is the hardware?

73, David KB4FXC