[App_rpt-users] BBB multiple simpleUSB nodes?

Sean Smith ve6sar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 01:24:57 UTC 2015

Thanks Doug,

I might just go with a hardware controller then.

We don't need the VoIP linking, I was looking for a less expensive
alternative to a hardware controller.

By the time I got 3 or 4 BBBs and the bits to build the usb interfaces I be
at the cost of a hardware link controller so might as well go with one of
those

Thanks for the help.

Sean VE6SAR

Sent from my iPhone