[App_rpt-users] BBB multiple simpleUSB nodes?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Feb 4 02:59:18 UTC 2015

OK, so define a linking hub? Would you have any radios connected directly to it?

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

From: ve6sar at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 19:43:50 -0700
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] BBB multiple simpleUSB nodes?
To: doug at crompton.com
CC: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org

Hi Doug,
I'm building a linking hub and had hoped to to use app_rpt to do the linking between the various links as a cheaper alternative to a hardware controller.
Sean
Sent from my iPhone