[App_rpt-users] Limey Linux & CF

Corey Dean n3fe at repeater.net
Wed Feb 4 16:17:41 UTC 2015

What there ever an answer to this below?  I am trying my first one and
stuck at the same place...

------Original email below--------

Hi Guys,

I'm using Randy's method of putting Limey on a 2GB CF card, and creating
an extra partition for storage (here: http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/43).

Everything goes as it should, but the boot stops at: EXT2-fs: Warning
checktime reached. Running e2fsck is recommended. Obviously the thin
client wants to check it before it mounts it (when I created the
partition, it did say it would be checked every 27 mounts or similar).

I get a flashing cursor, and I can type in whatever I like - but it
won't do anything!

Has anyone else had this? If so, how did you overcome it?

Cheers,

James
29681