[App_rpt-users] URI<>TKR-750 cable

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Fri Feb 6 20:50:15 UTC 2015

We were using the built in discriminator output (i forget which pin) but
had unsatisfactory results because there is too much filtering between the
discriminator and that output pin.  So I went inside and found an unused
wire running from near the front of the unit to the connector on the back
of the unit and connected the wire to an easily accessible test point that
was unfiltered discriminator audio direct from the discriminator.  If you
have a service manual then these points should be easy to find.  The
results with this new discriminator output were excellent.
If you need help finding the test point then I will have to visit the
repeater site and pick up the manual that I left there before I can give
any details.
Chuck