[App_rpt-users] First Installation Attempt

Wayne wayne at anywherehost.net
Sat Feb 7 03:31:24 UTC 2015

No need to Google. As stated your password is what you set when it told you to change it. Remember that the PaSSwOrd is case-sensitive. Otherwise, if you are logged into the box just type [root at allstar]# passwd root and follow the prompts to again change your password. Or not. Re-type the same password that you think it is. But don’t make it too simple. You should also employ some security but that is beyond the scope of this email other than considering locking ssh down.