[App_rpt-users] wtf? a ranger node? (was strange courtesy tone)

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Tue Feb 10 15:18:34 UTC 2015

NIH syndrome.  (Not Invented Here)

Poly: 'many'
Tics: 'blood sucking insects' (work with me, ok?)

Drove me out of the hobby in the late 80s. Pretty much has done the same now.

An object lesson that if the League cabal doesn't think it furthers their aims (which may or may not be the same as an amateur operator), no matter how good the idea may be, they will marshal their not inconsiderable lobbying forces to roadblock or sandbag you.

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 5...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.