[App_rpt-users] Raspberry Pi 2 Node on Air

Jon Byrne email at jonbyrne.com
Thu Feb 12 01:28:13 UTC 2015

Right after a couple of busy days at work tonight I finally got my
Raspberry Pi 2 app_rpt node connected to my node radio and on air on
430.025MHz here in Stockport, UK.

With some more tests to do to balance the audio across a number of
stations, audio is sounding good.

My the PI has been on connected to a the UK Allstarhub with a dummy USB Fob
connected since Sunday morning, without faltering and tonight’s brief QSOs
add more positive news to those of use out there who want to give it a go.

Is anyone else giving it a go at the moment? I'll get my notes over to
N4IRS and see if we can get the scripts updated to work on the Pi 2.

If anyone wants more info let me know.

Reagrds