[App_rpt-users] Wide area traffic tradeoff

Wayne wayne at anywherehost.net
Thu Feb 12 19:18:43 UTC 2015

Which is why we have decided on our own three repeater WAN. Our site provider has 25 sites linked together and a VLAN isn’t a problem. although the WIN System is good it is still one conversation at a time. Over 100 repeaters (?) to talk about where Bill and Bob are going to lunch LOL. I long for the say that I win the lottery (like last nights powerball!) and launch the first multi-site, multi-state trunked system where I’ll give away radios just to populate it! NexEdge / NXDN has my vote.

Until then we’re launching a powerful server with a 100MBs connection that can handle 70+ connections. As I learn more...