[App_rpt-users] Wide area traffic tradeoff

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Feb 14 07:20:31 UTC 2015

You are a fool and you just like to argue with me. Others understand what I am saying, obviously you don't!
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 01:53:22 -0500
From: kuggie at kuggie.com
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Wide area traffic tradeoff

    On 2/13/2015 9:35 PM, Doug Crompton
      wrote:

        Kevin, Don't be so
          defensive! I did not say there was a problem with the WAN....

        If you like
          massive connections they are out there for you. Just don't
          pollute.....

    You must think I'm some kind of fool.  In one breath you say there
    is nothing wrong, but in another you refer to the traffic on larger
    systems as pollution.

    I own (or co own) more than half of the core connections that make
    up WAN.  If I choose to connect them all together (like I have with
    WAN) it can't help but to be massive.  I can't help that many others
    choose to connect to their systems to it.  After all it is (or is
    supposed to be) an open system.

    I don't make snide comments about your simplex group, and I'll trust
    that you'll not make any more comments about mine.

    Kevin - W3KKC