[App_rpt-users] Wide area traffic tradeoff

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Feb 14 08:37:16 UTC 2015

Here's the problem. You don't comprehend what I write and you have a hard-on for whatever I say. If you go back and look at the thread others said somewhat detrimental things about your precious  WAN, I did not. All I said, and you should go back and read it carefully, was that we had trouble with people contecting our local hub to the WAN which was not desireable. I never said anything else. Then you start babbling about me taking you for a fool. What the heck is that about. I won't comment on this anymore. It is a waste of my time!!
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio