[App_rpt-users] Repeater Randomly Keys Up

David Dean K0PWO david at k0pwo.com
Sun Feb 15 00:01:24 UTC 2015

My repeater node continuously keys up for a second when my repeater node is linked to my hub node. When the repeater is in a stand alone condition (when its not linked to my hub node) it operates normally.

Both nodes are connected locally (on the same network, behind the same firewall) but not on the same computer. I have set up some different settings on the radios that make up the repeater (its a maxtrac repeater). Any ideas where I might look? Has anyone else had this issue before?

Thank you,

David

David Dean, K0PWO
Arapahoe County Colorado