[App_rpt-users] Wireless links

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Tue Feb 17 20:44:57 UTC 2015

This may be viewed as an off topic, but I think it's worth talking about
since it has to do with building our systems out.

What is out there that is affordable for hams to connect our sites using
microwave or some sort of non line of site technology? I would like to link
our sites together when there is not a commercial internet connection
available.

Also this is a concern for keeping a network up and connected in the
absence of commercial broadband due to natural or man made disaster.