[App_rpt-users] Is it legal; Can it be done?

Wayne wayne at anywherehost.net
Wed Feb 18 07:17:38 UTC 2015

I have always wondered if it is legal to run a 2 meter –> HF net monitored and controlled by an appropriately licensed control operator. The 2 meter side is easy. I suspect the HF side is just as easy with VOX and a hysteresis based squelch circuit instead of the usual RF squelch. I know that controllers like a Arcom RC-210 is capable of basic HF rig control (suggesting legality?), but what about Allstar?