[App_rpt-users] Faster telemetry

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Feb 19 21:37:21 UTC 2015

No nothing special is needed. It uses sox and lame so if you don't have those you need to install them. Google voice produces mp3 files. Google also has a text size conversion limit - I believe it is 90 or so characters. The script handles that, allowing unlimited length by patching files together. It also converts mp3 to ulaw and 8K sample rate.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio