[App_rpt-users] AllStar Asterisk on a Raspberry Pi 2

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Tue Feb 24 21:13:00 UTC 2015

Just a note to let people know that we have AllStar Asterisk running on
the new Raspberry Pi 2.

Right now it's in alpha test. I can report that it works great. No USB
or network issues. Audio is clean and sounding good. CPU utilization is
very low. Right now, we are using chan_simpleusb, but we will be testing
chan_usbradio soon.

We will continue to support the Pi 1, Odroid and the BBB Debian
platforms for the foreseeable future. Any enhancements that can be back
ported to the older platforms will be.

If all goes well, we will proceed to Beta test on Sunday March 1st.

Stay tuned.

73, N4IRS and N4IRR

--
"Anything is possible or impossible if you don't know
what you are talking about." 1st Law of Logic