[App_rpt-users] Use of a bridge

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 03:27:53 UTC 2015

Hello,

I understand this is a touchy subject, and there are a LOT of issues about
cross linking AllStar and IRLP but I have a special case/problem I am
trying to solve.

I am net control of the Amateur Satellite which I air from a link system in
Colorado to the East Coast IRLP reflector, which until a month ago had
AllStar 27339. The node has been down for some reason, but I still *have
permission *to use the IRLP reflector with AllStar because of special
permission from dave cameron for IRLP 9050 to have AllStar and my net is
Scheduled there. Everyone on 9050 is missing the net and are like "What
happened to it"?

Does anybody know about or have any bridges they would be willing to let me
use for my net?

My net runs Every Thursday at 7:00 PM Mountain time or 9:00PM East Coast
time.

73
Skyler KDØWHB
--