[App_rpt-users] Asterisk on a Raspberry Pi

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sun Jan 4 00:37:29 UTC 2015

Doug,
I have looked at your 818 repeater project. We bought a couple of the
828 boards. They do work, not well but they work. We then decided to
move to the Baofeng since they are cheaper cleaner and shipped from the US.

I know you gave up on the Pi. I like the BBB as well, but having a
little bit of every of hardware known to man  between us It did not take
much to get Asterisk running. I'm not trying to support any piece of
hardware, I just enjoy the projects.

73, Steve N4IRS