[App_rpt-users] inteo

jimmy keffer horsezip at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 5 22:05:17 UTC 2015

hi group,
i'm a disable ham from dawson pa.  i'm 38 years old in wheelchair.  i
have been a ham since i was 13.  i'm quite a computer person.  i spend
12 to 14 hours a day online soon i will have an allstar node on a
friends box.   i look forward to learning the allstar systems and
network.  i'm not a programmer but enjoy learning about computer code
and the way things are setup, so i hope u guys will let me join the tech
group about allstar and allow me learn about it.
73 jimmy ka3vgm