[App_rpt-users] Disabling Autopatch From the Phone Portal/Web Transceiver?

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Fri Jan 9 15:08:45 UTC 2015

It does become hard to separate because a user is a user in app_rpt. It
is generic.
And with asterisk, there is normally more than one way to do anything
but,

I can only suggest tagging the incoming portal connection with a
specific callerid or var and blocking it at the phone patch. Much like a
network tagging.

You might need to look-up asterisk techniques to accomplish that.

While I am pretty sure you can do this without affecting other app_rpt
options/funtions, it may not be your best option.

Perhaps someone else has a better plan of attack.

...mike/kb8jnm