[App_rpt-users] Subject: Autopatch type question

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Fri Jan 9 16:04:59 UTC 2015

Mike,

You do have a phone patch command set-up in rpt.conf ?
default = *6 with default context of radio
and dialing *6 5xxx from radio ?

Are the 5xxx & 6xxx extensions on the local node or other node ?
One would need to specify the trunk used in the dial if external.

And not knowing what else is in your radio stanza for phone patch,
you might need to change the instruction number based on where you
placed the dial string line.

If your still at it....,
I wonder if you can send me (direct) your

extensions.conf
iax.conf  < & mark any iax trunks with a comment

Perhaps I can make this a bit shorter.
I'm a little busy today but I think I can manage slowly.
Well take it off list, figure it out and report a solution to all.

...mike/kb8jnm