[App_rpt-users] iaxrpt dtmf question

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Jan 9 16:59:41 UTC 2015

Jimmy,

 Not exactly but there are one touch keys. You set them up with a label and DTMF string and then just mouse click on them to execute the string. I think that would work for you as long as you knew ahead of time what you wanted to send and 10 items was enough.
Select OPTION then ONE TOUCH KEYS and edit then enter your desired label and command for each key.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio