[App_rpt-users] how to enable DTMF debug in 1.2

Mike Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 19:15:37 UTC 2015

I have been troubleshooting a DTMF problem sending DTMF from a handheld to
ringer an IP phone.
Mike has been a great help with the config today and thank you Mike. It
still doesn't work so I wanted to look at a debug of the DTMF tones incase
its an issue with the radio. What I found on google doesn't seem to match
up with what we have here.

Thank you

Mike AE4ML

--

*"We must reject the idea that every time a law is broken, society is
guilty rather than the law breaker.It is time to restore the American