[App_rpt-users] new simplex node, can't connect in transceive mode

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Jan 11 02:48:04 UTC 2015

Elden,

 As a newcomer I would suggest just using simpleusb. In most cases there is no real advantage to using usbradio and in many it actually degrades the audio. So don't feel like you are missing out on something, enjoy your new node.  Many use simpleusb and it works perfectly fine. If you were using the BBB I would only suggest simpleusb.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio