[App_rpt-users] More than 4 nodes on a PC

Keith Goobie keith at goobie.org
Tue Jan 20 22:03:14 UTC 2015

The xipar release supports centos 6.x which supports usb 3.0 ­ there are
pros and cons to Xipar.

I understand that there are some people that have ACID running on centos 6.x
­ I am awaiting input from a colleague.

I would go out and buy a bunch of usb 2.0 cards which add more buses.

Keith

keith at goobie.org
Keith Goobie
Richmond Hill, ON, CANADA