[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 71, Issue 42

Cole Cunningham colecaz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 21:52:13 UTC 2015

KD6GDB,

I like your signature.  You ought to be getting rich about now..  HI

I agree about the USB 2.0 PCI cards but they seem to be getting scarce.
Still available but limited vendors according to Amazon, Newegg, and Fry's
Electronics.  But two fobs per bus is the limit I've experienced, and that's
only in testing not under hard use.  That is still TBD.

Cole
Message: 1