[App_rpt-users] New in the Asterisk world - D-Star gateway ?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Jan 27 05:49:41 UTC 2015

The problem isn't levels. The Dstar RF digital audio quality stinks. In some ways worse than echolink assuming levels are set correctly on echolink. I guess large user base depends on what area you are in. Where I am DMR and especially Fusion are taking over. With Yaesu Fusions Wires I believe there is a possibility for interfacing also.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio