[App_rpt-users] compile on Debian

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Jan 27 21:10:31 UTC 2015

You need to get rid of zaptel and the zaptel config file in /etc/asterisk and add

chan_dahdi.conf    with the following -

[channels]
signalling=em_txrx
group=9
channel=pseudo

;
; End of file
;

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 15:18:09 -0500
From: szingman at msgstor.com
To: Bryan at bryanfields.net; app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] compile on Debian

    From what I see in chan_dahdi.c zapata.conf is replaced by
    chan_dahdi.conf

    On 1/27/2015 3:07 PM, Bryan Fields
      wrote:

      My understanding is that Dahdi
        replaces zaptel on the new kernels.  If you read the docs on
        Dahdi it says to remove all zaptel stuff.