[App_rpt-users] compile on Debian

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Jan 27 23:06:56 UTC 2015

Just to be clear. I have installed Asterisk Allstar under Debian with dahdi but I never used the PCI card or anything else other than the USB fobs. If you intalled dahdi tools you have the following commands, many have manual pages.

dahdi_cfg       dahdi_monitor           dahdi_span_types
dahdi_genconf   dahdi_registration      dahdi_speed
dahdi_hardware  dahdi_scan              dahdi_test
dahdi_maint     dahdi_span_assignments  dahdi_waitfor_span_assignments

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio