[App_rpt-users] Duplex / Telemetry / Courtesy Tone Question

Andrew Sylthe asylthe at kc9ona.com
Wed Jan 28 19:27:17 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I'm struggling to configure my simplex node in a particular way.  As of
right now I have duplex=0 specified for my node in rpt.conf.  My goal is to
maintain the functionality of duplex=0, but do want a courtesy tone to
transmit ONLY when a remotely connected AllStar node unkeys.  I do not want
the simplex node to ID or transmit a courtesy tone for local
transmissions.  Has anyone else configured their node in such a way?  If
so, would you be willing to share your configuration.

I've tried setting duplex=1 in rpt.conf along with the following settings
with no luck:

; Telemetry & Courtesy Tone Options
telemetry=telemetry
;unlinkedct=ct2 ; Sent when not connected to another node
remotect=ct3   ; Sent when remote base connected
linkunkeyct=ct8 ; sent when a network user unkeys
nolocallinkct=1
eannmode=2
echolinkdefault=0
echolinkdynamic=0
nounkeyct=0
holdofftelem=1
telemdefault=0
telemdynamic=0
guilinkdefault=0
guilinkdynamic=0
phonelinkdefault=0
phonelinkdynamic=0

Thank you in advance for anyone that is able to help!

--
Andrew Sylthe
KC9ONA