[App_rpt-users] Radio relax

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Thu Jul 2 01:41:55 UTC 2015

I am getting a lot of TT falsing on my node. I did some googling and found
this.

> On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Tim Sawyer <tim.sawyer at me.com> wrote:
> First I would update from svn, might as well as you have to recompile
anyway. The instructions to update from svn are at
https://allstarlink.org/support.html#astupgrade

> Before you do the make up grade edit
/usr/src/astsrc/asterisk/menuselect.makeopts
> change the line that says
>
> MENUSELECT_CFLAGS=RADIO_RELAX LOADABLE_MODULES
> MENUSELECT_CFLAGS=LOADABLE_MODULES
>
> then do make upgrade or make upgrade-acid as appropriate.
> --
> Tim
> :wq

I also followed the link to the upgrade instructions.
https://allstarlink.org/support.html#astupgrade

Will I still need to do this after?
http://docs.allstarlink.org/drupal/node/111

I just want to make sure I have good instructions before I procede.

Thanks

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare