[App_rpt-users] How to Hardwire Two Nodes in One APP_RPT Server

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Jul 3 13:18:51 UTC 2015

I am assuming these are two separate servers. If so they just have to be on a LAN connected together and the routing has to be setup at each server. They do not have to be registered. In this way they operate as private nodes. Of course anything that needs the Internet will not work. Here is info on doing the routing. It applies equally to any Allstar node - Acid, BBB, RPi2, etc.

http://www.crompton.com/hamradio/BeagleBoneBlackAllstar/multi-server%20howto.pdf
73 Doug
WA3DSP