[App_rpt-users] How to Hardwire Two Nodes in One APP_RPT Server

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Jul 3 19:18:30 UTC 2015

If they are on the same server they should know about each other and you should be able to connect directly internally. Is that not working?
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] How to Hardwire Two Nodes in One APP_RPT Server
From: kk6ecm at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 11:26:00 -0700
To: doug at crompton.com

Let me re ask my question. Single server with two nodes, no internet; how do I setup app_rpt so the two nodes are always linked (" hard wired", if you will). What is the difference in the *.conf setup for a permanent link between the nodes?
I know how to set up the nodes for each radio, just not clear how to link them via the *.conf file setups (e.g. rpt.conf, iax.conf, extensions.conf).

Thanks,Bobkk6ecm
Sent from iPad