[App_rpt-users] zaptel / dahdi

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Jul 6 23:29:12 UTC 2015

Its a long story which is mostly answered here -

http://blogs.digium.com/2008/05/19/zaptel-project-being-renamed-to-dahdi/
While they perform the same tasks Dahdi is more up to date. You need to use the one supplied with and setup to compile with your package. Acid uses Zaptel and most other packages created more recently use Dahdi.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio