[App_rpt-users] Transmitter steering

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Jul 20 18:00:23 UTC 2015

Hi Tom,

Do you mean for a multi-site system, steering the activated transmitter to
the site where the loudest received signal originates from???  If so,
isn't that more applicable for scenarios where you've got a central
dispatch center and have clients (cars, etc.) only calling the dispatch?
For ham applications, I'd think you'd want to blanket the whole region
with a transmitted signal (basically simulcast)?

OR, do you mean channel steering (frequency agility) for a given
transmitter?

73, David KB4FXC