[App_rpt-users] DMK URI/URIx 6dB 12 VDC range?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Jul 23 22:09:48 UTC 2015

OK but to answer you first question - yes you could probably go up to 15 or 16 volts but 13.8 or 12 or anything in between or less would be fine.

You aren't going to get an 8V P-P swing with 12V though. Is it 8V P-P or RMS? Why so high? That is unusual.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio