[App_rpt-users] SimpleUSB_Tune

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Jul 26 05:28:06 UTC 2015

Jamey,

 You need to follow a certain procedure to add a second node. Here is a link to a howto. It is written for the BBB or RPi2 but is not specific to those platforms. You will need to physically remove the second node and the link to it in rpt.conf then follow the procedure.
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio/BeagleBoneBlackAllstar/config-setup.pdf

Go to page 10 of this document for the procedure.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio