[App_rpt-users] PL decode

KD8USF kd8usf at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 03:52:22 UTC 2015

Thanks Doug, I can get a COR signal, but I wasn't sure if simpleusb could decode PL or not. That answers that. The echolink system i'm having that problem on is at a different location so not on the same network as the one that is working. On the one that is working I had copied those config files off my original machine that the Pi2 replaced, and it works great. The other one we started with the default config files that came with the image. I just tried copying the files over to it from the one that is working and changed the node numbers and all that and still same problem. Only difference now between the system that isn't working and the one that is working, is I recompiled asterisk on the one that is working as I have some custom code in app_rpt., but again that one works...Andrew.