[App_rpt-users] Auto conjesting

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Tue Jul 28 18:35:06 UTC 2015

Can anyone help me understand what is going on when a node I have will not
connect to another node. The reason in the CLI is due to slow response auto
conjesting. Sometimes to get around it to keep my links up I will connect
from the opposite node.

The best I can tell is I've run traceroute from both ends and the routes
are not identical so something on the path of the node is slowing it down
in one direction. Although I'm not really sure. This happens about once a
month and I'd like to understand what is happening.

Thank you

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare