[App_rpt-users] ACID filesystem

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Tue Jul 28 19:57:18 UTC 2015

I moved an ACID VM from VirtualBox to VMware. Now the Linux kernel fails
during boot. It fails at

Trying to resume from LABEL=SWAP-sda2
Unable to access resume device (LABEL=SWAP-sda2)
Creating root device
Mounting root filesystem
mount: count not find filesystem '/dev/root'

It appears that ACID is doing something more complex than simply mounting
the filesystems found in fstab. What is it attempting to do?

What file can I edit to point it at the right partitions? I already tried
changing /etc/fstab from LABEL=/ to /dev/sda1, and LABEL=SWAP-sda2 to
/dev/sda2, but as you see above, it is still finding the LABEL reference
somewhere.

Tom KD7LXL