[App_rpt-users] allstar on a usb stick?

Stephen Curtis steve at m0hoy.com
Wed Jun 3 19:46:58 UTC 2015

Hi there, yes I have seen this.

It is on my website www.ukallstarhub,com under the Blog section.

It has been developed by Ken K5ENB, Peter G7RPG and Phil G7OEA. The idea originally from Phil to enable people to trial AllStar without having to install ACID etc on to a  computer or buy BBB/RPi2 etc.

There is an image to download which you can install on a memory flash drive. Set up your PC to boot from the USB port and you are then on you way. You just need your node number, node password and a headset or you can use it with a radio if needed.

Regards

Steve M0HOY