[App_rpt-users] I really miss the autopatch service

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 12:40:36 UTC 2015

Hey everyone really missing the autopatch service that use to work was
wondering what everyone else is doing for autopatch I have been thinking
about switching over to my wireless verizon carrier for autopatch but didnt
know how to setup a regular rj11 connection between the repeater and the
service any thoughts on the equipment needed please let me know here is the
specific product i have in mind for accomplishing this goal..

http://www.verizonwireless.com/home-office-solutions/4g-lte-broadband-router-with-voice/

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Phone: 618-553-0806